Did you know?
Over the years, we tend to accumulate a lot of things. From never-used Christmas gifts to appliances we used once or twice to dishes, nick-knacks, toys, gardening and exercise equipment. Often most of it is in perfect or near-perfect condition. And even better, there is a market for it. If you’re planning to move consider having a garage sale. You won’t have to move your clutter with you and you can make some money that will come in handy at… Read more
- Restrictive covenants on your property title – what you need to know
- What’s in the BC Budget for home buyers?
- New rules for the capital gains Principal Residence Exemption
- Foreign buyer tax exemption coming for those with work permits
- 10 Facts about the new BC Mortgage Loan program for first-time buyers