How can a Royal Pacific Commercial REALTOR® help you?
Do Royal Pacific REALTORS® add value to a sale or lease of a commercial property, or would business owners be better off selling their businesses and properties on their own?
More complex than you think
Selling a business – even a two-chair hair salon or a small dog-walking/sitting company – is more complex that you might think. It can involve extensive specialized education, knowledge, training and experience in a number of areas including:
- sales, leasing and property management
- business appraisal
- legislation, regulation, bylaws and policies – whether at the federal, provincial or municipal government level
- inspections including environmental and heritage
- price setting
- drawing up of contracts
- recommending other professionals including accountants, appraisers, bankers, lawyers, notaries
Overwhelmed? Don’t be – that’s because Royal Pacific Commercial REALTORS® are well-known for their experience and knowledge in commercial real estate. And with more than 800 licensed REALTORS® we have one of the largest networks of representatives in Greater Vancouver.
Royal Pacific makes it easy
Royal Pacific commercial real estate specialists are authorities on commercial real estate. Our commercial REALTORS® have expertise in areas such as:
- Commercial Appraisal
- Property Management
- Business, Office, Retail or Industrial Sales
- Business, Office, Retail or Industrial Leasing
- Multi-family Apartment Buildings
- Land Development
- Recreational / Resort Properties
- Farms and Ranches
We are members of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. We’re also member of the Real Estate Board’s Commercial division which provides us with a range of educational programs geared to commercial REALTORS® and extensive information services.
Our salespersons are licensed under the Real Estate Services Act, are bonded and have errors and omissions insurance.