Did you know?
Ask any Royal Pacific REALTOR®. A spick and span home, with new paint and some colourful greenery typically has a better chance of selling faster than a home that is run-down with an untidy lawn and garden. Which small improvements do Royal Pacific REALTORS® recommend you make so that your homes shows at its best? Outside: You want them to stop and look, not to drive by. Cut your grass, edge the beds and weed out any debris. Add colourful… Read more
- How to buy a sound strata property
- Countdown to closing costs – here are fees you can expect to pay
- Andrew Peck, elected president, Canadian Real Estate Association
- You can qualify for a mortgage when you’re self-employed
- Foreign nationals working through the BC Provincial Nominee Program now exempt from the addition 15 per cent PTT