Resources for Buyers
You’re thinking about buying a home. It’s a significant investment. Royal Pacific REALTORS® are knowledgeable experts and offer the following articles and resources to help you. Visit this site often for frequent updates. If there is an answer you can’t find here, Royal Pacific REALTORS® will be happy to hear from you! Contact us today to get started.
Tips for First-time Buyers
Buying a home for the first-time involves numerous decisions. From location to features to government program, a Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you.
- BC to fund interest-free loan program for first-time buyers
- ‘Tis the season to save for a down payment
- 15 ways to leave your mother
- The Property Transfer Tax – know your exemptions
- 28 grants and rebates for property buyers and owners
Advice from Our Experts
Our experts are demographers, economists, urban land specialists and REALTORS® with many years experience. They’re worth listening to. Here’s what they’re saying:
- How to buy a sound strata property
- Foreign nationals working through the BC Provincial Nominee Program now exempt from the addition 15 per cent PTT
- Restrictive covenants on your property title – what you need to know
- What’s in the BC Budget for home buyers?
- New rules for the capital gains Principal Residence Exemption
Mortgage Tips & Info
Here are some helpful tips on how to get the most out of your mortgage:
- New mortgage rules in effect, make home ownership less affordable
- Tips to reduce your mortgage costs
- Can you port your mortgage?
- Important changes to CMHC mortgage loan insurance for self-employed home buyers
- Important changes to CMHC mortgage loan insurance for second home buyers
How Royal Pacific Can Help You
Whether your buying your first home or if you’re a seasoned real estate investor, your Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you get the most of your investment. Contact us
- How Royal Pacific REALTORS® can help
- Find a Royal Pacific REALTOR®
- Search our properties
- Helpful Links
Home Buyer’s FAQs
Buying real estate can somtimes feel like a maze. Royal Pacific REALTORS® are experienced at helping you with your questions. Here are some frequently asked questions to help you.
- Are we in a housing bubble?
- Government’s 15 per cent foreign buyer tax effective August 2
- Metro Vancouver real estate – still a great investment
- Metro Vancouver housing market @ a glance for August 2015
- Does it take 85.6% of household income to buy a bungalow in Vancouver?