Whether your buying your first home or if you’re a seasoned real estate investor, your Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you get the most of your investment.
Your Royal Pacific Realty Group REALTOR® is an expert in:
- current market conditions in the Greater Vancouver, market history and future trends
- the neighbourhood where you are planning to buy
- all the forms used in a real estate transaction.
A Royal Pacific REALTOR® will:
- help you decide on the type of property you need and can afford
- help to locate suitable properties in the neighbourhood you choose and then make appointments for you to view them
- provide you with community and neighbourhood information
- recommend professionals including home inspectors, lawyers or notaries, insurance brokers, reputable movers and contractors
- help you adopt a sound negotiation strategy and negotiate on your behalf
- explain all of the documents and paperwork you’ll need to complete and answer any of your questions
- make sure you know about incentive programs, such as the provincial First-time Buyers Property Transfer Tax rebate program and the federal program that lets you use your RSSPs for a down payment
- provide you with undivided loyalty and keep your confidences
- adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and a high standard of practices.