Resources for Sellers
To ensure you get maximum value, you require a seasoned professional to help you. Royal Pacific REALTORS® offer the following articles and resources to help you. Visit this site often for frequent updates. If there is an answer you can’t find here, Royal Pacific REALTORS® will be happy to hear from you! Contact us today to get started.
Tips for First-time Sellers
Selling a home for the first-time involves numerous decisions. From pricing your home to preparing an effecive marketing plan, a Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you.
- Sell your home during the holidays
- Haunted houses – sellers must always disclose
- Establishing your home’s value in Metro Vancouver
- The Property Disclosure Statement
- Could you sell your home yourself?
Advice from Our Experts
Here’s what our experts – economists, urban land specialists and REALTORS® with many years experience – are saying:
- Construction Industry Employment for April 2013
- Building Permits – what are they telling us?
- BC’s New Home Buyer’s Bonus of up to $10,000 ends March 31, 2013
- The Home Buyers’ Plan should not be wound down
- BC’s New Home Buyer’s Bonus of $10,000 ends March 31, 2013. Help us get this program extended.
How Royal Pacific Can Help You
Whether you’re selling your first home or you’re a seasoned real estate investor, your Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you get the most of your investment. Contact us
- How Royal Pacific REALTORS® can help
- Find a Royal Pacific REALTOR®
- Search our properties
- Helpful Links
Home Seller’s FAQs
Selling real estate can somtimes feel like a maze. Royal Pacific REALTORS® are experienced at helping you with your questions. Here are some frequently asked questions to help you.Read more...