Resources for Sellers
To ensure you get maximum value, you require a seasoned professional to help you. Royal Pacific REALTORS® offer the following articles and resources to help you. Visit this site often for frequent updates. If there is an answer you can’t find here, Royal Pacific REALTORS® will be happy to hear from you! Contact us today to get started.
Tips for First-time Sellers
Selling a home for the first-time involves numerous decisions. From pricing your home to preparing an effecive marketing plan, a Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you.
- Could you sell your own home?
- Costs recouped in a remodelling project
- Buying and selling during the holiday season
- Holiday selling makes good sense!
- Sell your home during the holidays
Advice from Our Experts
Here’s what our experts – economists, urban land specialists and REALTORS® with many years experience – are saying:
- New rules for the capital gains Principal Residence Exemption
- Foreign buyer tax exemption coming for those with work permits
- 10 Facts about the new BC Mortgage Loan program for first-time buyers
- First-time buyers interest-free down payment program
- What is a home sale worth to the economy?
How Royal Pacific Can Help You
Whether you’re selling your first home or you’re a seasoned real estate investor, your Royal Pacific REALTOR® can help you get the most of your investment. Contact us
- How Royal Pacific REALTORS® can help
- Find a Royal Pacific REALTOR®
- Search our properties
- Helpful Links
Home Seller’s FAQs
Selling real estate can somtimes feel like a maze. Royal Pacific REALTORS® are experienced at helping you with your questions. Here are some frequently asked questions to help you.
- Holiday selling makes good sense
- Mid-summer holiday selling in Metro Vancouver makes good sense
- Renovating for resale in Metro Vancouver
- Real estate terms explained
- Step-by-step Q&A for home sellers