You’re a residential landlord in Metro Vancouver. Now what?Posted on August 12th, 2010
You’ve just bought a small apartment block or a single detached home with three or four legal suites.
Congratulations. You’re a landlord.
If you’re too busy to look after the myriad details that come with owning rental units, consider hiring a Royal Pacific REALTOR® to manager your property.
We are fully experienced and knowledgeable in the area of residential tenancy and can:
- locate, screen and select tenants
- negotiate lease or tenancy agreements
- collect rents
- oversee building repairs and upkeep,
- ensure there is adequate insurance coverage and that premiums are paid
- ensure that your business operates smoothly and any problem is dealt with right away
- prepare a budget and maintain accurate books and records
- keep you informed about tenant issues, property taxes
- comply with all legislation, regulations and bylaws, from the Residential Tenancy Act to local Secondary Suite bylaws.
Royal Pacific Realty offers many multilingual REALTORS® who are fully trained as property managers.